Posted 5 июня 2020, 17:40

Published 5 июня 2020, 17:40

Modified 24 декабря 2022, 22:37

Updated 24 декабря 2022, 22:37

Изображение материала

People's Artist of Russia Mikhail Kokshenov died because of the coronavirus

5 июня 2020, 17:40
Back in October 2017, the famous actor Mikhail Kokshenov was hospitalized with a stroke, he was in the intensive care. At that time, he was released from the hospital only in January 2018, but since then he has not appeared in public.

Today it became known about the death of Mikhail Kokshenov in the 84th year of life. The reason is coronavirus.

Mikhail Kokshenov was born in Moscow in 1936 and graduated from the B.V. Shchukin Higher Theater School. For the first time he acted in films as far back as 1957, playing a cameo role of a Komsomol member in Alexander Zarha’s film “Height”, the Kommersant newspaper reminds.

In total, Mikhail Kokshenov played more than 130 roles in various films and series, including "Zhenya, Zhenechka and Katyusha," Sportloto-82, "The Most Charming and Attractive," "It Can't Be!", "Tale of How Tsar Peter married the Arap", "Little Tragedies," "The weather is nice on Deribasovskaya, or it is raining again on Brighton Beach," "Sunday Papa," "Shirley-myrli. The actor also starred in 11 films of the children's film magazine "Eralash" ("Jumble").

Since the beginning of the 1990s, Mikhail Kokshenov acted as a director and made more than a dozen films himself, including Russian Business and Russian Miracle.

“This is really sad news, not only for me, but for all of our viewers”, commented the radio playwright, film playwright, Honored Artist of Russia, chairman of the Committee of Moscow playwrights, professor of VGIK Arkady Inin:

- I know little of such actors whom the audience loved so much, ordinary people. This is a sad, sad story. I myself just found out about it, his wife called me, Natasha, said that she was going to where he was in intensive care, they would tell her when and where the farewell would be. So far, it seems that only three to five people are still allowed at the funeral service. I knew about his illness, I have been following this for several months now. Misha was getting better, then his condition was getting worse again. There was a time when he walked, talked a bit on the phone. A few days ago they said that he was in intensive care and there was very little hope.