Posted 21 октября 2020,, 13:33
Published 21 октября 2020,, 13:33
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
In the Soviet Union, the mass character of all kinds of ideological meetings and conferences, at which no one would voluntarily go, was provided in different ways. For example, they were carried out during working hours, thus it was quite legal to skip work. Or they "pressed" on consciousness, but simply frightened them with the consequences: if you don't come, you will get a reprimand, and there your career will be threatened.
In the new, beautiful Russia, everything is different: here Potemkin villages are being built according to capitalist patterns - for money. Here, for example, is the widely advertised "science city" Skolkovo, the benefits of the creation and activities of which no one has ever felt and is unlikely to feel. But if there is no benefit, then you can at least make it appear in this way, as stated in this declaration:
“Extras are required for the IT conference in the Skolkovo Technopark from 20 to 35 years old.
From 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Skolkovo Technopark. Payment of 800 rubles per card + 100 rubles for the road
Mechanics: Be a conference participant and listen to speakers.
Requirements: from 20 to 35 Neatness, good mood, smartphone with a camera and the Internet, responsibility.
Write to HP: Full name Phone number Photo Your age
PS Call your friends and come yourself..."
In social networks, this fact, of course, did not go unnoticed and received well-deserved comments:
- I remember that Putin met with young people, such as progressive, promising young people in various spheres of science and business .. They dressed these young people in T-shirts of different colors, seated them in sectors, according to the colors, gave questions clearly prepared .. It looked like they were the soldiers of Oorfene Deuce rather than thinking and reflecting individuals. The authorities do not understand that by doing so they are killing a new generation, raising slaves - what if you please, ready not to think freely, but to fulfill the will of the boss. It is terrible to look, and involuntarily thinking - and in fact nothing changes. Russia.
- With competent production and advertising, it was possible to assemble a hall of interested students. But they do not know how to do this, and do not want to.
- Well, in this Russia everything is dummies. From state institutions to even IT conferences in "science cities", which are themselves dummies. Russia is like one big Potemkin village.
- It would be cheaper to catch up with the cadets to hear about Marxism-Leninism.
- The budget must be spent!