Posted 23 октября 2020,, 13:03
Published 23 октября 2020,, 13:03
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
The last round of the Trump-Biden debate took place in the United States yesterday. Recall that the presidential elections in the United States will be held on November 3
The RT channel highlighted the main thing that happened in the debates:
* Trump said the coronavirus vaccine is almost ready and "will be announced within a few weeks." In response to this, Biden said that the vaccine was "said by a person who earlier assured that everything would be over by Easter, and then - that in the summer";
* Biden told the story of a woman who habitually tries to hug her husband at night and does not find him in bed - he died of the coronavirus. Biden indirectly blames Trump for 200,000 deaths in the States. The same said that New York has become a "ghost town" due to restrictions: "Business is dying, you cannot do this to people, Joe";
* Biden said it is now "very clear" that Russia, China and Iran are interfering in the US elections. Trump responded that no one was as tough with Russia as he himself, and assured that Biden received $ 3.5 million "through Putin." Biden said that "he didn't take a penny from any state";
* “I don’t need to play an innocent child here” - Trump called Biden a corrupt politician;
* Biden said Trump legitimized Kim Jong-un, who is a "thug." Trump said the US is not at war with the DPRK, he is on good terms with Kim Jong-un, and "good relations with the leaders of other countries is a good thing." To this Biden replied that the US had good relations with Adolf Hitler before he started World War II;
* "I am the least racist in this room" - this is how Trump commented on the accusations of xenophobia from Biden. Trump also noted that no one has done more for African Americans than he;
* Trump said he went to the presidency because of Obama and Biden: "If you worked well, I would never run";
* Trump and Biden left the debate without saying goodbye.
Journalist Kirill Shulika originally commented on this event:
“In a debate with Trump, Biden said he would give American citizenship to 11 million illegal migrants.
And here is the choice for the Americans - Covidiot Trump and the proponent of multiculturalism Biden.
It seems that the Americans have not yet had such a choice..."
Political scientist Boris Makarenko dwelled on the last round of debates in more detail:
There are 11 days left before the elections..."