Posted 5 августа 2021,, 08:29
Published 5 августа 2021,, 08:29
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
The most important indicators from this work are quoted by the blog "Tolkovatel". They demonstrate a sad fact: the overwhelming majority of Russians cannot withstand a lockdown lasting even more than one to one and a half months:
- The negative consequences of the pandemic have already affected almost 60% of working Russians by October 2020.
- The workers were hit hardest by the crisis. Of these, 15.9% lost their jobs, 47.6% had their wages cut. For comparison, these indicators for the group of "professionals" - 6.3% and 28.2%, respectively. Incl. The deplorable situation among the workers is explained by the fact that 61.5% of the working class in Russia lives in villages and regional centers (i.e., small towns), which are hit first by any crisis.
- Already in September 2020, a kind of anti-record was set - basic workers' rights were observed only by 45.4% of workers, while at the peak of the last crisis they were observed by 47.3%.
- If we compare the situation in 2020 with the crisis of 2008-2009, then we can talk about an even greater deterioration in the situation of the working population. Thus, 72.8% of workers received payment for leave and sick leave in the amount prescribed by law in 2009, while 59.0% in 2020. As for various additional benefits (housing, transport, medical care, food, loans, etc.) etc.), then 15% of employees received them from the employer in 2009, and in 2020 - only 8.8%.
- Even at state-owned enterprises and in budgetary institutions, the share of those who do not receive paid leave and sick leave in the prescribed amount has almost doubled from 2009 to 2020 (from 9.9 to 17.0%), and in privatized ones - by 1.5 times ( from 18.8 to 27%).
- In the fall of 2020, only about a quarter of Russians (and 27.7% of workers) had at least some savings, although in relatively prosperous years about a third of respondents usually had them, and even after the end of the 2014-2016 crisis. their share exceeded 30%.
- In 2020, the resource of social networks was rapidly destroyed. Now almost half of all representatives of the mass strata of the population do not have acquaintances who could lend them a relatively small (up to 100 thousand rubles) amount of money, help them get a good job, move up the career ladder, arrange children in a good school or university, decide housing problem, to find extra work, good doctors, "the right people" who can help in solving problems.