Posted 5 октября 2021,, 12:08
Published 5 октября 2021,, 12:08
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:36
Roman Gareev , Associate Professor of the Department of Hospitality, Tourism and Sports, PRUE G.V. Plekhanov
1. Maldives. This word speaks for itself. The minimum price for a week's rest on the islands in October (for all-inclusive last minute vouchers) starts from 120 thousand rubles.
To get to the Maldives, tourists need to take a PCR test 72 hours before departure.
2. Tunisia. Not the best vacation option at the moment. But if tourists are not deterred by a large number of necessary procedures before and after travel, then you can consider a vacation in Tunisia, especially considering that there are now a small number of tourists there. In the country from the middle of October, precipitation increases, the sea becomes cooler. It is better not to consider November for a beach holiday, the average air temperature drops to +20 ° C. The cheapest tours in October cost from 40 thousand rubles. in good 2- and 3-star hotels. The most comfortable vacation in Tunisia in October can be spent on the warm island of Djerba, where tours cost from 50 thousand rubles.
Travelers who present a valid international COVID-19 complete vaccination certificate using an approved vaccine do not need to be quarantined at a government-approved hotel. All tourists must download the Tunisian government's contact tracing mobile app on their phones. In addition, travelers will be required to provide their contact details and travel information to the authorities upon arrival. Note that tourists without certificates must go through a 10-day quarantine. Proof of a negative PCR test done within the previous 72 hours must be provided upon departure. The test result must be issued by the competent authority in Arabic, English or French.
The country has a nationwide curfew from midnight to 5 a.m. Only vaccinated people can attend large outdoor gatherings. Restaurants and bars are open securely.
3. Morocco. The most comfortable time for a beach holiday in Morocco is the velvet season, as the Atlantic Ocean warms up in time for August-September, and in October it starts to cool down. A week's vacation in Morocco in a budget hotel will cost from 70 thousand rubles.
Travelers presenting a valid international COVID-19 complete vaccination certificate using an approved vaccine are exempted from quarantine requirements upon arrival. Vaccinated travelers must provide a negative PCR test on arrival. Also, upon departure, proof of a negative PCR test done within the previous 48 hours must be provided. Restaurants and bars are open in most areas but must close at 21:00.
4. Cuba. In the first half of autumn, there are storms and hurricanes in Cuba, as well as high humidity, in which high temperatures are more difficult to tolerate. By November, humidity and precipitation decrease significantly, and it becomes more comfortable. The minimum price for a two-week vacation in Cuba in October 2021 (last minute all-inclusive packages) is from 80 thousand rubles.
For Cuba, you will need to take one test 72 hours before departure and another free test upon arrival. For independent tourists, quarantine is still in effect, so the easiest way to fly is a tour. A curfew is in effect in Havana from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am. Restaurants and bars are open with limited capacity to accommodate social distancing, but takeaway is only available in Havana.
5. UAE. October to November is the most wonderful time to relax in this country. At this time, you can already plan not only a beach vacation, but also an excursion one - go on a jeep safari in the desert and visit the luxurious oasis city of Dubai. The average price for tours to the UAE in October is 60 thousand rubles. for a week.
72 hours before entering the UAE, you need to pass a PCR test and another free test upon arrival. Those traveling to Dubai will need to download the COVID-19 DXB Smart Contact Tracking App and complete a Health Declaration Form prior to boarding. Restaurants and bars are open with limited capacity to accommodate social distancing.
6. Oman. Exotic for Russian tourists, the country is perfect for a beach holiday since October, when the water temperature reaches + 28 ° C. Oman is a country where you can admire the shimmering gold deserts and picturesque oases, ancient port villages and luxurious comfortable sandy beaches. Currently, there is no direct regular air service between the Russian Federation and Oman, but you can get to the Sultanate with a docking in Qatar (Doha), Turkey (Istanbul) and the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi). Russian tourists need a visa to enter.
Travelers are required to present a valid QR code of the international COVID-19 complete vaccination certificate using an approved vaccine. Confirmation of a negative PCR test within the previous 72 hours must be provided upon arrival. Those traveling on flights of 8 hours or more, including travel time, may submit a negative PCR test result from the previous 96 hours. Travelers may instead be tested on arrival and will be given an electronic tracking wristband and required to self-isolate until a negative test is confirmed. Before leaving, you must complete the online pre-registration form through the Tarassud + platform. At check-in, travelers must upload their vaccine certificate and PCR certificate containing QR codes. If travelers prefer to have a PCR test on arrival, it must be paid for during the check-in process. Restaurants may be open depending on the region the tourists are in, with limited capacity to accommodate social distancing. Bars and nightclubs are closed.
7. Kenya. This is an amazing African country that is loved by many tourists from Europe and the United States. The reason tourists from all over the world come here is the vast savannah, home to thousands of animal species. The most impressive sight in it is the migration of endless herds of artiodactyls in search of fresh grass. Although the rainy season will begin in Kenya in October, this is not a hindrance for safari. The lowest prices start at 86 thousand rubles. per person per week without international flights. The cheapest accommodation option in the country is 3-star hotels, but there are 5-star hotels in Kenya as well.
No mandatory vaccinations are required to visit Kenya. The country is open to Russian tourists with English-speaking PCR.
8. South Africa. South Africa has become a fairly popular tourist destination since the FIFA World Cup. However, it is not in great demand among Russian tourists. And yet, for lovers of an unusual, unforgettable vacation, this is a great place for tourism. From Russia to Johannesburg can now be reached with a docking. For example, on October 1-14, the cost of a flight to Cape Town in economy class on Turkish Airlines with a stopover in Istanbul for two and a half hours will cost 57 thousand rubles, and on British Airways with a connection in London (3 hours 40 minutes) - 60 thousand . rub. The total cost of a budget weekly voucher, taking into account air tickets, can cost one tourist 100-120 thousand rubles.
Upon arrival, you must provide proof of a negative PCR result within 72 hours. The certificate must be printed as digital certificates are not accepted. Those without a valid test result will be screened on arrival and subject to mandatory quarantine for 10 days at a government-designated facility. All testing and quarantine costs are covered by the traveler.
9. Lebanon. Lebanon on the Russian market is not yet included in the list of demanded destinations. In the overwhelming majority of cases, tourists go to this country for excursion purposes - to get acquainted with historical monuments, Lebanese cuisine, local wines. Prices for tours to Lebanon cannot be called budget because of the limited air travel. A tour to Lebanon can be bought from 100 thousand rubles. for two for 7 nights.
Proof of a negative PCR test done within the previous 96 hours must be provided upon departure. Alternatively, those who tested positive within 90 days of travel can present a positive test result. The test must have a QR code and be in paper or electronic format. Travelers presenting a valid international certificate of complete vaccination against COVID-19 using an approved vaccine are exempt from testing requirements. A re-PCR test will be performed upon arrival (airlines will collect US $ 50 per passenger prior to boarding). Note that for persons traveling to Lebanon for a period not longer than one week, only one test on arrival will be sufficient. Restaurants and bars are open with capacity restrictions to allow distance from each other.
10. Albania. October is the ideal time to visit Albania for sightseeing purposes. The tourist flow from Russia in this direction is not yet so massive, which will allow avoiding crowds when moving between cities and within them. A five-day stay in Albania will cost two tourists from 55 thousand rubles.
Travelers presenting a valid international certificate of complete vaccination against COVID-19 using an approved vaccine are exempt from testing requirements. The last dose must be given at least 14 days prior to departure. Confirmation of a negative PCR test within the previous 72 hours must be provided upon arrival. Alternatively, proof of a negative antigen test taken 48 hours prior to arrival will also be accepted. In addition, travelers can submit COVID-19 recovery documents. Note that a nationwide curfew operates in the country from 23:00 to 6:00.
Of course, before planning a trip and buying tickets, tourists need to clarify what restrictions are in effect in the country they have chosen for recreation, since today the situation with the coronavirus is unstable, and if yesterday the country was completely open to receive Russians, then today the situation may be different.