Posted 3 января 2022, 11:22
Published 3 января 2022, 11:22
Modified 24 декабря 2022, 22:37
Updated 24 декабря 2022, 22:37
The incident happened on January 2, when carbon monoxide accumulated in the minibus during a trip, which led to a deterioration in the well-being of passengers. All of them received medical assistance.
The supervisory authority instructed the regional department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to check the circumstances of the incident.
On the eve, we will remind, in the Samara region, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a private house.