Posted 17 августа 2022,, 08:56
Published 17 августа 2022,, 08:56
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
The pension situation in Russia is not only not getting better, but every year more and more eloquently testifies to the growth of poverty. There are more and more questions about the current pension system. So a new poll by VTsIOM showed that the funded pension in the country has not yet received large-scale distribution.
Judge for yourself: the survey showed that the main way to survive in retirement is to simply keep working. About half of the country's population plans not to stop doing what they can. But in 2009, only 27% of the population were going to continue working after retirement.
It is indicative that only 11% of the population, judging by the survey, counts on an additional pension from the non-state pension system.
14% count on the help of children (it is obvious that they believe that children are more reliable than non-state pension funds).
21% of respondents plan to rent out real estate in retirement.
24% of respondents plan to survive at the expense of products grown in summer cottages and household plots. In 2009, there were only 8% of them.
And finally: almost a third - 28% of the population - prefer to save themselves, not trusting their money to non-state pension funds, and after retirement they are going to live exclusively on their savings.
Commenting on these figures, users of social networks were almost unanimous - the state and any of its initiatives cannot be trusted in any case:
- There is another way to survive - to die on time;
- It is not clear where they got these 11% from. 1.1% would be more correct...
- And if security officials, judges and other state employees with a good pension are excluded from 11%, then there will be very little left;
- Only an idiot can trust pension funds in the Russian Federation, the state, etc.
- Of these, most of them will not live to see retirement, but thinking is the lot of selected units, the rest have a TV;
- And what's the difference, state PF or not? Throw and there, and there, it's Russia. Tomorrow they will change the law (state necessity, for example) and fuyuit - there is no money!
- The funded pension works when the stock market grows faster than inflation. It happened. But there won't be any more. Solidarity works with a growing, young population. Maybe in Uzbekistan. In Russia there is no.
- I have been saying since the beginning of the 2000s that money cannot be trusted to our state. Not in any way. Therefore, there is no need to pay pension contributions. Only independent savings and investment. And now, in general, the authorities themselves have given a chic tool for tax evasion - the self-employed regime. Enjoy!