Posted 31 октября 2022,, 06:20
Published 31 октября 2022,, 06:20
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:38
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:38
The law on increasing the military budget has already been signed, according to the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Increased spending on the following departments:
- Ministry of Defense (together with the State Special Transport Service) - UAH 365.2 billion (607.91 billion rubles);
- Ministry of Internal Affairs - UAH 13.0 billion (21.64 billion rubles);
- Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense - UAH 3.2 billion (5.33 billion rubles);
- SBU - UAH 3.7 billion (6.16 billion rubles);
- Administration of the State Service for Special Communications - UAH 1.3 billion (2.16 billion rubles);
- Department of State Protection - UAH 594 million (988.77 million rubles);
- Foreign Intelligence Service - UAH 45.0 million (74.91 million rubles).
The dynamics of Ukraine's military spending in recent years looks like this: for 2021 they were planned in the amount of at least UAH 267.25 billion (444.86 billion rubles), for 2022 - already UAH 319.4 billion (531.67 billion rubles). .), and, finally, for 2023 - UAH 706.3 billion (1,175.7 trillion rubles)