Posted 23 декабря 2022,, 09:48

Published 23 декабря 2022,, 09:48

Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:38

Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:38

OMON dormitory caught fire in Moscow

OMON dormitory caught fire in Moscow

23 декабря 2022, 09:48
Фото: РиаНовости
A fire broke out on the territory of the main department of the Russian Guard in Moscow on Tvardovsky Street: a room for storing bulletproof vests caught fire in the OMON building.

According to TASS with reference to the data of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the incident occurred in a wing of the hostel on the seventh floor of the building.

The fire was quickly extinguished, it did not acquire large proportions.

According to RIA Novosti , the fire area was about 5 square meters.

During the fire, all employees who were at the epicenter of the fire were evacuated.

Information about the victims has not yet been given.