Personal experience: an individual entrepreneur must pass through all the circles of hell in order to get the state aid
In order to receive the state assistance in connection with a pandemic, literally all the circles of the bureaucratic hell must be passed through.
Nizhny Novgorod activist German Knyazev told in his blog how the state actually helps businesses in a pandemic situation, citing the experience of one of the local entrepreneurs as an example:
“A lot is being asked now, what do you have in the forefront of the Nizhny Novgorod region with the support of entrepreneurs, apparently because the pr department of the governor is well established in the region. Well. Read.
HELP FROM THE STATE
Today in a Nizhny Novgorod public post appeared on the social protection of citizens. According to this post, I fit into the category of citizens who can get help: "IE (without hired workers), who had to cease their activities."
“Why not find out the details?” - I thought and started the quest “find out at least something and don’t lose the last nerve cells”.
To start, I called the employment service. I was told that, since I am an SP, I do not have an employer, which means that I did not terminate the employment contract and all I can get is 1,500 rubles per month. A minor child is not entitled to anything. The woman on the other end of the line felt somewhat uncomfortable saying these phrases, and advised her to call social security.
I made 47 calls before breaking through. They did not have information there and gave me another phone, and then another. On the fifth attempt, I ended up in the department where they know at least something.
Now get ready to read carefully! I, as an individual entrepreneur who is forced to cease operations, is entitled to 11.248 rubles. In order to get this money you need:
- Prepare a package of documents consisting of: Passports of all family members; Birth certificates of a child; Certificate of residence of all family members; Information about the absence of alimony (from bailiffs); Inquiries from the child’s place of study; References from the labor exchange; Income statements for the last 3 months (they should not exceed 9 thousand something there per month per person).
- Apply for the queue;
- Submit a package of documents in person to social security;
- Documents will be taken away, but it will still be necessary to undergo vaccination and medical examination (I did not understand WHY at all).
- The deadline for reviewing documents is MONTH, so you need to wait ... then, perhaps, you will conclude a contract for social support ...
- If you didn’t break down at the previous paragraphs and accepted and considered your documents, now the final thing ... for these 11.248 rubles you will have to REPORT by checks from grocery stores. Not sorry, but humiliating ...
Dozens of times to call on different phones, to collect information on turns and in non-working organizations it is not known how much time, wait a month, and then report for 11.248 rubles with checks from stores!
It seems to me that many would pay the extra money for not to going through it!”