The bride died at the wedding beacuse of the anaphylactic shock

The bride died at the wedding beacuse of the anaphylactic shock

The bride died at the wedding beacuse of the anaphylactic shock
News

13 July 2020, 00:59
Incidents
Anaphylactic shock is a severe allergic reaction that requires immediate medical attention, otherwise there is a high risk of death.

As transmits REN TV, a 25-year-old girl felt bad on the eve of a restaurant in the south of Moscow. An ambulance diagnosed anaphylactic shock. Then another team of resuscitators was urgently called, but unfortunately it already was not to rescue the bride.

Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter