A man was injured in a gas explosion in the suburbs

News
A man was injured in a gas explosion in the suburbs
A man was injured in a gas explosion in the suburbs
15 February, 10:01IncidentsPhoto: 1MI
12 people were evacuated due to a gas explosion to an apartment in Lyubertsy, Moscow Region. One person was injured.

The incident happened at 1st Pankratovsky, house 21. A gas-air mixture exploded there.

As Interfax clarifies , citing its source, the owner of the apartment suffered. He was hospitalized.

The cause of the explosion was a malfunction of the gas equipment. Mosoblgaz indicated that the tenant was drunk and did not exercise caution when handling gas appliances.

The blast knocked out the windows and the door to the kitchen. The apartment was disconnected from the gas supply.

Earlier it was reported that an explosion occurred in a residential five-story building in Nizhny Novgorod. One person was hurt.

Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter