It became known that the shooter was preparing an attack on the university in advance. The day before, he published a statement on the impending attack on social networks. He declared that he hated himself and was ready to eliminate everyone who stood in his way. The student's statement is quoted by the local news agency properm.ru.
"I hate myself, but I want to hurt everyone who gets in my way. The ringing became even stronger, as if my head was squeezed in a vice. The feeling that everything around is just a dream does not leave", - he said in his message.
Bekmansurov noted that initially he wanted to attack the school, but later decided to change his goal. "I have decided on the date, I will be nominated on September 20. While I am trying to study the passages between the buildings, the benefit of this is their application with a detailed plan of the university territory", - he wrote.
The shooter said that he was not the first or the last to carry out such attacks. "You will not be saved by the ban on weapons, you will be killed by cars, bombs, knives, everything that comes to hand. Such garbage as I will destroy everything around", - he added.
Let us remind you that earlier in May this year, 19-year-old Ilnaz Galyaviyev burst into the Kazan school No. 175 and started shooting there. As a result of the attack, seven students and two teachers were killed, and 21 people were injured. Galyaviyev was detained. A criminal case was opened against him. For the murder of several people, he faces life imprisonment. He himself stated that he decided to attack the school after he felt like a god.
After the incident in the Kazan school, the authorities decided to tighten control over the circulation of weapons in the country, in particular, to increase the permitted age of use to 21 years.