This is reported by "Interfax", citing its sources.
- Children were resting at a resort in the village of Pionersky. Due to a safety violation, the children were taught an excessive dose of poisonous powder smoke, - said the agency's interlocutor.
It is also indicated that some children have been diagnosed with choking and panic attacks.
At the same time, earlier the Telegram channel Mash wrote about ten victims aged 9-16 years from gunpowder gases. Kana also clarified that one child had to be hospitalized.