With an increase in the number of patients with coronavirus, capacities in existing medical institutions and hospitals are approaching the limit. The authorities of the capital announced the deployment of temporary medical roders in the areas of Moscow. An additional 10 thousand beds should appear on 44 new sites. “Medical institutions are quite busy, the rates of coronavirus infection are quite high, and we believe that we will need these facilities,” said Petr Biryukov, deputy mayor for housing and public utilities and beautification .
Moscow authorities plan to open temporary medical facilities with an area of 250 thousand square meters. in a 20 day period. While named with certainty five sites: pavilions ENEA, the Ice Palace Krylatskoye, concert hall "Crocus City Hall" Fairgrounds "Moscow" in Lublin, parksport complexes Sokolniki Park.
The list of facilities transferred to temporary hospitals for patients with coronavirus can be expanded by the mayor's office as necessary.
Some of these sites are urban property, “the owners of a number of premises themselves propose them to accommodate temporary hospitals,” said the deputy mayor. The functionality that the objects performed before the epidemic will be suspended.
In temporary hospitals, medical gas supply systems, sanitary inspection rooms and separately used gateways are mounted. For the sanitation of ambulances, special sinks and separate entrances-exits are being built.
One of the first temporary hospitals for patients with coronavirus will open at ENEA.
Just a year ago, luxurious festivities were held in the 75th pavilion in honor of the 80th anniversary of the main All-Union exhibition. A few days ago, all the expositions from the largest pavilion were taken out overnight. Today there are five hundred workers. They work in three shifts. Dozens of wards, intensive care units, blocks for doctors are mounted on 50 thousand square meters. A special ventilation system, a system for supplying oxygen, a boiler room, the "red zone" is being built from scratch. The 75th pavilion will be able to accommodate up to 1779 patients; it is planned to equip an isolated box for each patient. They hope to hand over the object within ten days.
The cultural and historical park “Russia is my history” will be able to remove as many more infected people.
The Ice Palace in Krylatskoy is getting ready to receive patients. It is planned to open a hospital with 1.3 thousand beds. Now sports equipment is being taken out of the complex.
About 2 thousand beds are planned to be opened at the Moscow trade and fair complex in Lublin.
In the converted sports complexes in Sokolniki will be able to accommodate up to 1.2 thousand patients.
The largest auto center - ATC "Moscow" on the Kashirskoye highway, if necessary, will also be converted into a hospital. The administration has already notified tenants of the need to move out of occupied premises, move cars and vacate offices, at least until August 1 - in connection with the opening of wards here to accommodate patients with COVID-19. The entrances to the trading floors are closed, now there are workers. An employee of one of the car dealerships told RBC that ambulances sometimes call into the territory.
True, in the building there are migrants instead of patients who cannot fly home because of closed borders, the community in vkontakte Orekhovo-Borisovo, Zyablikovo, Brateevo reports.
Two large hospitals for patients with COVID-19 will be deployed in the Patriot Park and the Crocus City Hall Concert Hall - 1,500 beds in each facility, said the head of the Moscow Region Andrei Vorobyov. Earlier, the governor said that next month the Moscow region is waiting for an even more difficult period, and therefore the number of beds for infectious patients in the Moscow region should be increased to 11-12 thousand.
Since the end of April, temporary hospitals have already been operating on the basis of 13 metropolitan polyclinics and research centers. They provide an additional 5 thousand beds for nursing patients with coronavirus:
- Research Institute of Ambulance named after N.V. Sklifosovsky (Bolshaya Sukharevskaya Square, Building 3);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 1 named after N.I. Pirogov (Leninsky Prospekt, building 10);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 24 (Pistsovaya Street, 10, building 2);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 15 named after O.M. Filatov (Veshnyakovskaya street, 23);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 40 in Kommunarka (Sosensky Stan Street, 8);
- City Clinical Hospital named after S.S. Yudina (Akademika Millionshchikova street, 1);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 52 (Pekhotnaya Street, 3);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 67 named after L.A. Vorokhobova (2/44 Salyama Adil Street);
- Infectious Clinical Hospital No. 2 (8th Sokolina Gora Street, Building 15);
- Hospital for war veterans No. 3 (Startovaya street, 4);
- City Clinical Hospital named after E.O. Mukhina (Federal Avenue, Building 17);
- City Clinical Hospital No. 17 (Volynskaya Street, Building 7, Building 2);
- Clinics (branch No. 3) of the Moscow Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Rehabilitation, Restorative and Sports Medicine (2-ya Volskaya Street, 19).