Deputies of the State Duma were measured on the degree of efficiency with the prospect of the re-election
State Duma deputies were measured on the "efficiency". The work of Russian parliamentarians was evaluated by their activity during the winter session.
Who among the lawmakers has become one of the leaders and who has become an outsider? And how can current ratings impact the re-election-2021? Political experts share their forecasts.
The integrated rating of the quality of work of State Duma deputies (KPDGD) was developed in 2016 by Russian political technologists Alexei Martynov and Dmitry Gusev. The personal indicator for each parliamentarian is calculated, according to the author’s method, according to several variables: Index of popular voting (the ability of a deputy to mobilize supporters) + Index of activity of a deputy in the State Duma (legislative activity of a deputy) + Media index (number of references to a deputy in the media and in the information field) + Expert index of work in the region (assessment of the work of deputies in a specific territory in the region).
The top 10 most active deputies in the 2020 winter session according to this formula included: Pavel Krasheninnikov, Andrei Makarov, Vyacheslav Nikonov, Yaroslav Nilov, Valentina Tereshkova, Valery Gartung, Andrei Isaev, Petr Tolstoy, Irina Yarovaya, Yuri Afonin.
- The top of the integrated rating of State Duma deputies was replenished by deputies of federal lists - this indicates an increased activity of political parties. In connection with the discussion and introduction of the necessary amendments to the Constitution, each of them intensified its work. The leaders of the rating were those deputies of the State Duma who actively participated in the preparation of amendments to the Constitution. This process, as well as the situation with the epidemic, made adjustments to the work of the parliament, for this reason the deputy agenda from the routine law-making passed into a more popular and social one. At the same time, the work on the formation and adoption of amendments fell directly on the State Duma, which allowed many to prove themselves and rise in the rating, commented the authors of the rating “KPD of deputies” Alexei Martynov and Dmitry Gusev.
The top ten outsiders of the entire State Duma, according to the rating: Boris Ivanyuzhenkov, Igor Molyakov, Sergey Sokol, Yuri Brbryshev, Ivan Pilyaev, Mikhail Berulava, Olga Pilipenko, Evgeny Markov, Maxim Zaitsev, Andrey Kuzmin.
- Fighting a pandemic is a common task. State Duma deputies play a role in this process. In part, this role is active - to pass laws, adapt the regulatory framework to the requirements of the situation; partially passive - just keep personal self-isolation and not set a bad example for your voters. But all this is a necessary minimum. The real value and effectiveness of the people's chosen one now, in my opinion, is manifested in his communicator potential, in his ability to convince people to observe the regime of self-isolation, to find the right words and the right arguments for this. And, of course, this should be done not in a status-bureaucratic regime, but personally, through social networks, in a generally accessible language, ”says Vasily Zorin, candidate of political sciences, head of the Chelyabinsk Expert Club.
- The proposal of the State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin to include deputies in the regional operational headquarters for the fight is long awaited. Effective initiatives include the proposal, approved by the Council of the State Duma, to transfer the monthly earnings of State Duma deputies to medical support, comments Anatoly Gagarin, director of the Institute for Systematic Political Studies and Humanitarian Projects, doctor of philosophy, head of the Expert Club of Yekaterinburg.
According to the report, the “media" deputies of the season were: Pavel Krasheninnikov, who announced that Putin had outlined the date for voting on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation in April; Valentina Tereshkova, who proposed removing the restriction on the number of presidential terms from the Constitution; Natalia Poklonskaya, who published photos in the Hollywood style.
The most active deputies, according to this methodology, are recognized: Nikolai Kolomeytsev, Alexei Kurinniy, Valery Gartung, Oleg Nilov, Pavel Krasheninnikov, Sergey Ivanov, Yaroslav Nilov, Oleg Shein, Olga Sevastyanova, Oleg Smolin, etc.
- We pay special attention to two categories of deputies in our ranking: growth leaders and fall leaders. The growth leaders were able to adequately respond to the current situation in the country and intensify their activities, while others, on the contrary, stepped aside and thereby led to a drop in their ratings, political analysts comment.
In the ninth issue of the “Efficiency of State Duma Deputies”, the authors, among other things, evaluated the prospects of the current State Duma deputies to be re-elected to the next composition. The forecast is based on the opinions of experts who analyzed the likelihood of winning candidates, be it the vote next Sunday. Thus, according to the authors of the report, the chances for the last three months have increased in almost all parliamentary parties. The total number of deputies to whom the extension of powers was predicted increased from 88 to 144.
- Comparing the indicators of the eighth and ninth ratings, we can say with confidence that experts are optimistic about the activities of current deputies. So, for example, there are 56 more deputies who have a confident chance to be re-elected in 2021, the rating authors explain.
The maximum reelection coefficient, by 10 points out of 10, is made up of deputies Anatoly Aksakov, Nikolay Govorin, Adam Delimkhanov, Akhmed Dogaev, Alexander Kaminsky, Yuri Levitsky, Zurab Makiev, Svetlana Maximova, Evgeny Primakov, Oksana Pushkina, Irina Rodnina, Umakhan Umbamanov Shkhagoshev, according to the compilers of the rating.