After the prosecutor Valery Kukushkin set out to appeal against the "initiative" in court and oblige the people's deputies to return 28 million rubles, a hunt was announced for the voluntary assistant to the prosecutor.
Novye Izvestia has already written about how the deputies of the Serpukhov Council of Deputies in their entirety, at least from 2017 to 2020, every month accrued themselves fixed amounts - 17,250 rubles each. Over the entire period, as a result, 28 million came, which acting. Prosecutor Valery Kukushkin described as illegal enrichment and challenged the decision of the municipal Council of Deputies "On the establishment of monthly compensation payments to deputies", on the basis of which the budget funds were disbursed. Not once during these three years of “subsidies” from the administration did the local Duma vote against the decisions coming down from the administration, observers noted.
In March, in a commentary to NI, the head of the prosecutor’s office confirmed his intention to go to court demanding to oblige the deputies to return 28 million rubles to the city budget, which they had written out for themselves with reference to non-working norms of the law.
One of the first schemes with illegal "bonuses" in the Council of Deputies of Serpukhov was discovered by the deputy of the fifth convocation, doctor Sergey Sergeyev , who for several months has been trying to bring the case to court and acts as a voluntary assistant to the prosecutor's office. The prosecutor's office is acting less decisively so far.
- After the story of the "illegal bonuses" that the entire local Duma, including the chairman, had been subscribing to for three years in full view of everyone, got publicized in the media, they began to put tremendous pressure on me. They are trying to open a criminal case, put pressure on the management of the clinic where I work with my team. The head of the city personally complained about me to the police, says that I insult her and do not respect her as a representative of the authorities! - says the ex-deputy and doctor Sergey Sergeyev.
The head of Serpukhov, Yulia Kupetskaya , was offended, as it turned out, at posts on Facebook. On July 2, she personally turned to the police colonel, head of the local MIA of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia "Serpukhovskoye" Alexander Samokhin and asked to "check" Sergey Sergeyev.
What criminal actions did the high-ranking official discern in the actions of the doctor? It turns out that he dared to systematically "report on unlawful acts of a corrupt nature on the part of employees of the Administration of Serpukhov" on his Facebook page. These unforgivable actions, in her opinion, "demonstrate clear disrespect for state and municipal authorities and insult the human dignity of its representatives." And besides, because of people like citizen Sergeyev, the public's confidence in the authorities is undermined, which entails negative consequences, - Yulia Kupetskaya writes in her statement to the police. At the end of the complaint, the head of the city asks the chief of police to deal with this outrage and report to her on the results of the check.
Yulia Kupetskaya did not answer the calls from Novye Izvestia.
The official approached the collection of the evidence base with all responsibility, leafed through Facebook for a long time and, in confirmation of the "crime", attached as many as 20 pages to her statement of Sergeyev's posts.
- The police immediately reacted to the request of Kupetskaya. The investigator called me as soon as Kupetskaya filed an application. An employee of the OBEP called Nazarov. When we met, they showed me the attached printout of my posts, - says the ex-deputy.
- “NO”: What was wrong with your sayings on Facebook?
- All my posts and sayings are an illustration of the anti-corruption activities that I have been conducting for many years. The terms of my parliamentary powers expired back in 2015, but citizens' appeals have not stopped coming. Every day I receive calls, letters to the mail, messages in chats - people talk about their problems, troubles, facts of corruption and hope for my help. What I can, I help. I explained to the investigator that on my page I publish requests that I send to various authorities, and the answers I receive to them. To date, for example, I have written a statement to the police with a request to check the facts of illegal payments to deputies, damage to the city's budget, and, if violations stipulated by the Criminal Code are found, initiate a criminal case. I think it was this part of my work that the head of Yulia Kupetskaya did not like so much.
- "NI": Communication in the department took place in what way, in what atmosphere?
- I went to the explanations with my lawyer, and in general everything was friendly. The only thing I said was that I would not be able to comment on all 20 pages of my Facebook posts attached by the applicant, otherwise it would turn into a week-long meeting of the anti-corruption committee right in his office and we would not leave here in a week. In general terms, I explained that I did not offend anyone, that the complaint of the head of the city was personal revenge for my activities.
- “NI”: why did Yulia Kupetskaya decide to personally complain about you, if the facts that you are setting out - illegal parliamentary payments - have already been officially confirmed by the prosecutor's office?
- This is such a slander from despair. The head of Serpukhov, Yulia Kupetskaya, began to clearly feel the threat hanging over her. When she put her signature under a dubious order, relying on which the deputies wrote out illegal bonuses for three years, she herself grossly violated the law. Today, the prosecutor's office is revealing this corrupt relationship: the administration issues prizes to the deputies, and they represent the will of the people and vote unanimously for whatever the administration asks. Indeed, an exciting situation for both sides. Such actions by Kupetskaya are quite drawn to Article 68 of the Charter of the city, according to which the Head of the city should generally lose his powers, at least. That is, in fact, all the explanations for her attempts against me.
- “NO”: That is, the official was offended for herself personally, because you accuse her of a crime?
- The most absurd thing is that the unwillingness to reckon with the law, or maybe its banal ignorance (?), Seems to be acquiring a systemic character. Well, such a high-ranking official as the head of the city should nevertheless delve into the essence of lawmaking. Those articles for which she asks me to be held accountable for insulting the authorities cannot be applied to me in principle. Municipalities in the context of the relevant article of the Code are not public authorities. If I insulted the flag of the Russian Federation, the President, the anthem and so on, then I could still be charged with insulting the authorities, but here we are talking about local self-government. I no longer remember the right to an opinion guaranteed by the Russian Constitution, the right to report violations of the law, and so on.
On May 28, in response No. 25ZH-20, the city prosecutor Roman Denisov, meanwhile, reaffirmed that payments to deputies were contrary to the law:
“<…> In the course of an earlier audit conducted by the city prosecutor’s office it was established that the decision of the Council of Deputies of Serpukhov of June 21, 2006 No. 136/17“ On the establishment of monthly compensation payments to deputies of the Council of Deputies of Serpukhov ”contradicted the law, in this connection, On February 18, 2020, a protest was brought against this decision by the city prosecutor's office, which was considered and satisfied, the illegal normative act was canceled. In connection with the receipt by the deputies of the Council of Deputies g. Serpukhov of monthly compensation payments without legal grounds. At present, the city prosecutor's office is preparing a package of documents to apply to the court with a statement of claim to recover unreasonably received funds to the municipal budget, ”the prosecutor’s letter says.
Since February, when the ex-deputy openly spoke out against the head of Serpukhov, the owners of the premises in the village of Bolshevik, where the doctor works, began to receive warnings from the city authorities about allegedly illegal activities.
“There are rumors that they are running over us because you are doing this kind of activity,” a partner told Sergeyev. The doctor himself is also sure that the owners have problems for this very reason.
The administration checked the land plot and revealed a violation of urban planning norms: part of the building supposedly protrudes beyond the site, and the object itself does not seem to correspond to the permitted type of land use. The architecture gave its consent to the commercial facility, and a medical center was settled in it, respectively, according to the logic of the authorities, the site is not used for its intended purpose, which means that the entire facility is an unauthorized building and is subject to demolition. “Stop using the land plot for other purposes by stopping the provision of medical services,” the first deputy head of the administration, Sergey Muzhalskikh , writes in his letter .
Lawyers cannot call the order of an official anything other than pressure. Multifunctional building with an area of 664.7 sq.m. is owned by the owners. The property was built and put into operation on the basis of permits issued by the administration. The land plot on which the building is located also belongs to the owners by right of ownership. Premises are leased and used by tenants for their intended purpose - trade in industrial goods. Dental offices of Doctor Max LLC occupy 64 square meters, which is less than 10% of the total area of the building. Before Sergeyev's conflict with the administration, there were no claims at all against the owners of the multifunctional center.
The land plot, in accordance with the information from the Rules for Land Use and Development, is located in the O-1 territorial zone and, in accordance with clause 5, Article 35 of the Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation, public and business zones (O-1) are just intended for placement of healthcare facilities, culture, trade in public catering, social and communal services, entrepreneurial activity, facilities of secondary vocational and higher education, administrative, research institutions, religious buildings, parking lots for motor vehicles, business, financial facilities, and other facilities, associated with ensuring the life of citizens. The arguments of the Serpukhov administration that the medical center operates in violation of the laws on the land plot in the building is far-fetched, and the demand for demolition has no legal basis, the lawyers conclude.
- It is not the first time that the mayors have taken revenge on me for interfering with them in their various interesting activities. It all started five years ago, when I, while still a deputy, tried to understand the intricacies of appointing a new head of the city, Dmitry Zharikov. On the date when the Council excommunicated the Mayor of the city Pavel Zalesov, his duties were performed by the first deputy Alexei Vorobyov, and he was in the status of acting He could not transfer powers to Zharikov, he did not have such a right, only the head himself could do this. Zharikov's appointment contradicted the city's Charter and federal legislation (Federal Law No. 131) that existed at that time and, one might say, even questioned the legitimacy of the new chapter. This is a raider seizure of a municipality! - says Sergeyev.
Then the deputy paid for his uncomfortable questions with work. As head of dentistry, he rented premises in the state medical unit No. 8, from where the administration immediately after the scandal asked him to move out with his entire team.
The city demanded that the subordinate structure terminate the contract with the medical organization, and after persistent requests, the Doctor's Dentists Club came to an end. The collective was disbanded, the organization was abolished, the premises in the medical unit-8 were cleared of "unwanted elements". Dental care for the population under the compulsory medical insurance has not been provided since then.
Doctor Sergeyev renamed the exiled collective to OOO Doctor Max and moved it to the village of Bolshevik. But five years later, history repeats itself ... Then, as punishment for criticizing the authorities, Sergey Sergeev's mandate was taken away, this time, it seems, they want to take away his professional activities.