In Image and Likeness: New Evidence for the Existence of God Found

News
In Image and Likeness: New Evidence for the Existence of God Found
5 April , 10:17Science
Italian scientists have discovered a striking similarity between infinitely distant natural phenomena.

Late last year, Italian physicists established a striking similarity between two of the most complex and complex systems in nature in their work "A Quantitative Comparison of the Neural Network and the Cosmic Web" published in the journal Frontiers of Physics: the network of neural cells in the human brain and the cosmic network of galaxies. ...They investigated the structural, morphological, networking properties and memory capacity of these two amazing systems using a quantitative approach. The degree of similarity between them, which was shown by the analysis, apparently suggests that the self-organization of both complex systems is probably formed by similar principles, despite the radically different scales and processes at work.

That is, despite the huge difference in scale - more than 27 orders of magnitude - the physical processes that led to the structuring of matter in these systems operated according to the same laws, resulting in structures with the same levels of complexity and self-organization. It is no secret that the human brain functions thanks to the presence of an extensive neural network, with a capacity of approximately 69 billion neurons, while the universe we observe consists of at least 100 billion galaxies.

So: neurons and galaxies, both there and there are located in the form of long filaments and nodes, and make up about 30% of the mass of these systems, while the remaining 70% are occupied in them by components that play a passive role - water in the human brain and dark energy in the universe. In other words, both of these complex systems are formed according to the same principles of network dynamics.

Blogger kssernik asks if this amazing fact of the existence of God is evidence. Doesn't this mean that God, in fact, is the Universe, infinite and unknowable? After all, it turns out that the conclusions of scientists coincide with the biblical statement that man was created in the image and likeness of God. But only instead of the traditional beard of a kind uncle sitting on a cloud, this similarity is expressed in more global things.

No wonder the Bible says that "I am the same, I am the first and I am the last". Is this not evidence of its fundamentally unknowable?

The juxtaposition of science and religion has always seemed strange to me. Without even going into the history of the imaginary confrontation (many scientists are believers, for example, the Nobel laureate Niels Bohr, and they say that the communist Sergei Korolev is also): what, in fact, is the contradiction? Both are the result of mental activity. If somewhere they diverged, as it were, so from the very beginning the sciences moved in the monasteries; and why don't these lines converge? As in Riemannian geometry, collinear straight lines intersect...”, - the author writes.

And he notes that for any person who is aware of the perfection of the world - and the immense starry sky and the buzzing of bumblebees over the flowers - the existence of God is simply obvious. Everything is so beautifully thought out and provided. And the very imperfection of the dead-end branch of human civilization, with its theft and cruelty, whose name Russia is also thought out, because somewhere there must be an example of idiocy, the author justly sums up. And it's hard to argue with him.

Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter