On the Clubhouse platform the TV-host shared the details of working with the celebrities. According to Malakhov, over the past year, fees for the arrival of popular artists on TV fell from two million to 500 thousand rubles.
As you know, the participation of artists in scandalous talk shows is never free. Here is what Andrei Malakhov told Clubhouse about the specifics of working with celebrities and the size of their fees, KP reports.
- Over the past year, the amounts have decreased markedly. Earlier, fees could go up to 2 million rubles (this is what the daughter of Maria Shukshina received), 1 million 800 thousand (Emmanuel Vitorgan with a baby), 1 million (Tatyana Vasilyeva in the show "Secret for a Million"). Now a good price for an exclusive is 500 thousand. So much, for example, was received by Vladimir Konkin for the story about his drowned daughter.
- A common practice is poaching: competing TV channels outbid celebrities for a higher fee. So it was with Irina Muravyova, whom Malakhov's competitors, who had an agreement with the artist about filming, bought it, bringing her cash in a suitcase.
- Some celebrities, in order to increase the size of the fee, sign exclusive contracts with a specific TV channel for a certain period: such an agreement makes it impossible for them to appear on competing buttons. This explains why the ex-wives of Armen Dzhigarkhanyan appeared on the TV show separately: Vitalina Tsymbalyuk-Romanovskaya had an exclusive contract with Russia, and Tatyana Vlasova with Channel One.
- The fall in TV fees forced celebrities to leave for Internet platforms. So, for example, the stripper Tarzan, not receiving the required 2 million for the story about his adultery from the TV channels, chose to appear in the YouTube show of Ksenia Sobchak. In such cases, celebrities hope that their efforts will bring, if not money, then at least decent traffic.
- Now the prices on the TV channels are as follows. 200-500 thousand rubles are paid for exclusive interviews of family members after the death of celebrities, the same amount is received by participants in scandalous stories. These are the fees of the relatives of Valentina Legkostupova, Vladimir Konkin, Boris Grachevsky, Lyubov Uspenskaya. Stars of the 1990s like Yelena Proklova receive 100-150 thousand rubles each. On 50-100 thousand rubles, unknown witnesses of stories with celebrities, for example, an accident of Mikhail Efremov, can count on. 20-50 thousand rubles are received by artists who are ready to speak on different topics and on different TV channels: Evelina Bledans, singer Danko, Dana Borisova.
Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter