Deputy Ikhtiyar Mirzoyev, the owner of the burnt club "Polygon", detained

News
Deputy Ikhtiyar Mirzoyev, the owner of the burnt club "Polygon", detained
Deputy Ikhtiyar Mirzoyev, the owner of the burnt club "Polygon", detained
10 November, 20:28SocietyPhoto: 1MI
A TASS source in law enforcement agencies reported the arrest of the owner of the burned-out Polygon club, deputy Ikhtiyar Mirzoyev. The interlocutor of the agency said that the owner of the premises was detained as part of a criminal case on violation of fire safety rules.

The information was confirmed by the press service of the Investigative Committee.

“Mirzoyev was detained in a criminal case initiated under Part 3 of Art. 219 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation "Violation of fire safety rules, negligently resulting in the death of two or more persons". Investigative actions are being carried out with him”, - a source told TASS.

Later, the information about the detention was confirmed by the press service of the Investigative Committee.

“He was charged with violating fire safety requirements, which resulted in the death of people (part 3 of article 219 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation)”, - the message on the IC of RF Telegram channel says.

It is noted that the investigation will petition the court for the arrest of the detainee.

According to the Zvezda TV channel, the court chose a preventive measure for the owner of the club in the form of detention until January 5, 2023.

Mirzoyev is a deputy of the Kostroma Regional Duma. Last Monday, at the General Council of United Russia, it was decided to suspend his membership in the party. Earlier, Mirzoyev stated that he provided the premises for rent, therefore he is not responsible for violations of fire safety requirements at the facility.

The fire in the Kostroma club "Polygon" occurred on the night of November 5. As a result of the incident, 13 people died, five more visitors were injured. Until now, it was known about the arrest of a suspect in firing a rocket launcher indoors, which caused a fire, as well as the director of the management company "Empire".

Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter