A video appeared on the network about how self-isolation standards are “explained” in Moscow
Late in the evening cars appeared in Moscow, which it was impossible not to notice. Through loudspeakers, residents of the capital were informed about new security measures and the responsibility of citizens to violate the regime of self-isolation: "up to 5 years in prison" ...
Those who decided to fall asleep early after a hard week were woken up by a loud speaker on Friday night:
Here is the "decryption" of the video:
- Very funny! Very funny! (voice of the author of the video)
- Vital! Follow these rules to maintain health and stop the spread of coronavirus. Remember that for violation of sanitary-epidemiological rules administrative liability is provided.
- Well, - this is generally a "bastard"!
- inaudible (note. Author of the article) ... or death. The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation provides for punishment up to imprisonment for up to 5 years.
- Gorgeous! Great! What kind of world do we live in?