Mash: former top manager of Lukoil died after getting out of a drinking spree with the help of shamans

News
Mash: former top manager of Lukoil died after getting out of a drinking spree with the help of shamans
Mash: former top manager of Lukoil died after getting out of a drinking spree with the help of shamans
11 May, 10:48SocietyPhoto: Mash
Former top manager of Lukoil Alexander Subbotin died in Mytishchi near Moscow.

According to Mash, this happened during a ritual session of fighting a hangover. A married couple of shamans took part in the ritual. The information is preliminary, reliable details will be clarified by the investigation.

For now, the following is known. Shaman Magua and his clients offer a set of "medical" services: treatment with toad poison, cock's blood. Reception of patients is carried out at home, in a private cottage.

Alexander Subbotin had previously used the anti-hangover "medical services" of these shamans. This time Subbotin turned to them with the same request - to save him from a hangover. But during the "treatment" the billionaire's heart ached. The shamans did not call real doctors, but gave Subbotin corvalol and put him to sleep in the basement, where he later died.

It is reported that before his death, Subbotin drank alcohol for several days in a row.

Found a typo in the text? Select it and press ctrl + enter