The media and social networks laughed heartily at the next plans of the Russian government, which approved a program for the voluntary resettlement of Russians living abroad. The document, published on the portal of regulatory legal acts, says that the authorities plan to return at least 500 thousand compatriots to their homeland by 2030. For this, groups of employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Internal Affairs will travel abroad, talk about the resettlement program and persuade people to return back. The move will be paid for by the federal budget.
The program provides for a number of customs benefits: for example, returnees can import their belongings and even a car duty-free. At the same time, the government is ready to provide support only to those who move to specific regions: to Buryatia, Kamchatka, Sakhalin, Irkutsk, Magadan and Jewish autonomous regions.
The Voluntary Resettlement Program has existed since 2006. On the website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, you can find project reports from 2011. According to the ministry, in 2009 about 9 thousand Russians returned to their homeland. By the second quarter of 2021, about 19.2 thousand people were registered with the program.
The famous publicist Ostap Karmody praised this phenomenal document for its honesty:
“Everywhere they write that the Russian government is launching a program to return half a million Russian emigrants to Russia.
And, as if this news is not great in itself, they are supposed to be returned to Buryatia, Kamchatka, Sakhalin, Irkutsk, Magadan and Jewish Autonomous Oblast.
It should be noted that over the past 70-80 years Russia has changed a lot for the better. The emigrants who returned to Russia under Stalin were not warned in advance that they were to go to the Magadan Region ... "
Historian and public figure Vera Afanasyeva commented on this news in the genre of anecdote:
“Somewhere in one of the NATO countries. Early morning. An insistent knock on the door.
- Who was there at such an early time ?! How this capitalism wavered!
- Hello, we are a visiting group of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, we were instructed to return you to your homeland.
- Sorry, this is not Ai Em, and I do not panimat in Russian at all"
The visiting groups of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Internal Affairs were instructed to return 500 thousand Russian emigrants to their homeland.
Now, someone will have to return the visiting groups of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Internal Affairs to their homeland..."
And here are a few more of the many comments on this topic:
- The essence of the news is that employees of departments will be able to visit foreign countries legally and for budgetary funds. They are not visiting now. Ministry of Internal Affairs-tourism paid by taxpayers.
- Why are all worried? This is not a law for immigrants. It is directly written: the Foreign Ministry officials will pay for the trips abroad from the federal budget. The law describes bonuses for the Foreign Ministry - free travel tours in Europe and America to rush through. What do you have to do with it? Their dinners in departmental canteens are inexpensive, does this concern you in any way?
- But I wonder - how? Will they catch stray dogs with a butterfly net as they did in their time, put on handcuffs and bring them back under escort as migrants? It's bullshit! How many people do not educate, but he still wants to live well! First, it is necessary to create such living conditions in the country so that no one leaves or fled from it, and only then think about how to return those who left earlier! Yes, sheer idiocy!
The publicist Leonid Lyalin traditionally commented on this news in verse:
" - So, citizen, let's go through"
"- Excuse me, where and why?
Please acquaint me with the rights".
- "What are you doing here? Do you want to get problems?"
"- Sorry, but we are in Chicago
Now we are under a different sky".
"- T-shirt with not our flag...
Did not understand? Let's explain in a moment!
Let's go out with things
The Motherland has been waiting for you for a long time,
And to keep everything quiet
And he is talking about the rights, freak!"
Teplushki and holds are clogged -
Russia is waiting for its children,
They meet them a little gloomily
But they took it without any fuss.
Reports! The bosses are pleased
They shake their heads with satisfaction.
And those who came back
Now are not let out by the convoy.