Patients of the Stavropol Cancer Center will be waiting for their turn in a tent at the entrance
At the Stavropol Cancer Dispensary, where patients had not previously been admitted due to the lack of certificates for coronavirus, a heated tent was deployed, which became a waiting area for them in the queue.
This was reported to Interfax in the Ministry of Health of the Stavropol Territory, recalling the governor’s order that "when sending patients for hospitalization from the Stavropol region they should be taken for on-site coronavirus analysis."
Earlier it was reported that patients who arrived at the Stavropol Oncology Center from neighboring regions were not admitted due to the lack of certificates indicating that they had not been in contact with infected coronavirus. Social networks published complaints from cancer patients who were denied access to the Stavropol Dispensary.
In the dispensary itself, the agency was told that "in accordance with the order of the head physician, a restrictive reception regimen has been introduced in the institution."
It turned out that the decree posted on the website of the Oncology Center is valid from April 10. It reports that when referring to hospitalization, examination or consultation, the patient must have a conclusion that he was not in the focus of the disease and did not come into contact with the infected. Such a certificate should be obtained from the attending physician, the document says.
Reception of patients with benign neoplasms in the regional medical institution was completely stopped.
The head of the Stavropol Territory Vladimir Vladimirov said that patients are allowed to visit a medical institution after they pass the coronavirus test.
Earlier it was reported that an army tent was installed in the courtyard of the Stavropol hospital No. 4 and doctors are receiving patients with a sign of colds.
According to the latest data, 332 cases of coronavirus infection were detected in the Stavropol Territory, five patients died.