The Superjob company conducted an interesting sociological survey on the topic of what would be the first order of a Russian as head of his department. The answers of more than one and a half thousand respondents were distributed in a very curious way:
- 13% of respondents would start their career as a leader with the dismissal of "loafers, favorites and sycophants." Moreover, the greatest rigidity in this was shown by men - 17%, while "strict" women turned out to be only 5%;
- 12% of respondents would start to lead with the strengthening of discipline;
- 9% of respondents would increase wages
- 7% would increase the level of the social package;
- 7% would improve the bonus system;
- 6% would introduce regular meetings;
- 4% would start their activity with renovation of premises and equipment.
Alas, the survey showed that the number of future leaders who really care about performance is very small. Those who would like to first of all conduct an audit, and then certification and training of personnel turned out to be only 4%.
They would strengthen the system of fines - 3%, and the same amount would begin with an increase in staff, the introduction of a remote and mixed work format and normalization of the working day.
But 5% of respondents would not change anything at all, because stability is above all!