“We apologize to the public for the gross omission in the previously published statement, where instead of listing restrictive measures, it was mistakenly indicated that these measures have come into force,” the press service of the Montenegrin Foreign Ministry said.
On the night of Tuesday, a post appeared on the page of the department with a statement by the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro, George Radulovic, which spoke of restrictive measures against the Russian Federation. Among the listed restrictions was the rupture of diplomatic relations. Russian diplomats demanded clarification. Subsequently, the message was deleted, and the Foreign Ministry said that it was about potential measures.