Analyst Mikhail Krutikhin in his blog did not ignore the plans of Gazprom, which actively sells gas abroad, but at the same time leaves its home country without fuel:
“I can't help but compare. This year in Russia Gazprom plans to "prepare for gasification" 319 settlements. And in Iran, 2 thousand more rural settlements will be gasified in a year.
Over the past 7 years, the Iranians have increased the number of gasified villages from 22,000 to 30,000.
The area of Iran is 1.6 million square kilometers, about half the area of the European part of Russia (3.5 million)..."
Comments on this post only confirm this dreary reality:
- I and the milkmaid - my wife can't wait for gas in winter, my wife and I took a pood of peas, now we have our own gas!
- In Khabarovsk, for example, gasification is only 18%, some of my native Tambov and large villages around are still without gas, and the Moscow region is not very gasified either...
- The deadwood was allowed to collect, why this gas?
- In addition, we have two concepts, directly GASIFICATION and the second INSERT. At least thousands of points can be supplied with gas, but in fact only a few will be able to use it.
- There is gas (pipe) in our village. The box plus equipment costs about one million rubles. This is for one private house. If you heat with electricity, then the equipment is about -150-200 thousand rubles - the rest of the money can be paid for it for another 30 years. About 1.5 thousand a month in the summer and 3 thousand in the winter + replacement of consumables...