Businessman Yevgeny Pyatkovsky published a funny post in which he compared the legendary Central American country of Honduras, over which Russians love to joke, with great Russia. The comparison turned out to be, to put it mildly, not in favor of the latter. And if you take into account the glaring difference in climate, then the difference will be just the same blatant. So:
1. There is no oil in Honduras. They sell bananas and coffee.
2. The minimum wage in Honduras is 37 thousand rubles or $ 615. The minimum wage in Russia now is 12,000 rubles, or about $ 170.
3. Renting a one-room apartment not in the capital: in Honduras 12 thousand rubles, in Russia 15 thousand rubles.
4. Life expectancy index: Honduras: 72.9 - for men, 77.5 - for women. Russia: 66.4 - for men, 77.2 - for women.
5. GDP growth index: Honduras: 3.7%, Russia: 2.3%
6. Rating of road quality: Honduras: 81 place in the world, 3.8 points on a 5-point scale, Russia: 114 place, 2.9 / 5
6. Taxes. In Honduras, there is no VAT at all, there is a 15% sales tax. In addition, those earning less than 37 thousand a month do not pay taxes at all. In Russia, 13% of the minimum wage will be taken away from you as taxes.
7. Pension system. In Russia, contributions to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation - 22%, in Honduras - 5%
8. Pension. In Honduras it is not less than 50% of the salary, in Russia it is not less than the subsistence level.
9. The living wage in Honduras and in Russia is the same.
10. The number of dollar billionaires in Russia is 103, and in Honduras - 0.
Gentlemen, do not offend the long-suffering banana republic by comparing it to Russia. She did not deserve this in any way...