A resident of Samara, Tanita Chochieva, who, according to her blog, graduated from the Institute of Culture and publishes extremely frank posts in several social networks at once (she calls them “Without hesitation”), decided to make life easier for her many fans and calculated how much it would cost them if they intend to enter into a "relationship" with her. This is what this girl's 'maintenance' spending list looks like in every respect:
Journalist Ilya Peresedov, however, considered this list incomplete:
“The list looks logical enough, but I have a few questions about it:
- Why is there no cost for fitness?
- Why is so little allocated for the massage?
- What is hair botox?
- Why is there so much money for self-tanning?
- Why change your wardrobe once a month?
- Why is there is no money provided for the other food, except for the restaurants?
But this is a man's view on the things, and here is what women write about this:
- Damn, I can't get it so cheap;
- Quite moderate expenses. It is not clear why a man should pay for everyday needs - well, apparently, this is such a special way of life. For my taste - a shortage of travel and an overuse of Botox. And it is not clear why every six months it's necessary to buy new gold jewelry and an iPhone (the model is updated once a year);
- And one more thing: where does she make her nails so cheap? I have one pedicure for only 2100. Good girl. She knows the places. I'll have to become friends with her;
- Oh, this is a very budget variant by the way! And her beautician - it's almost for nothing!