Azerbaijan announced the retreat of Armenian troops from all the fronts
1 October , 15:32
In the world
Photo: waronline.org
The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan has published information on the enemy's losses in clashes in Nagorno-Karabakh. According to Azerbaijan's information, Armenia is retreating on all fronts, suffering significant losses of military and equipment since the beginning of the armed confrontation last Sunday.

“From September 27 to 30, the enemy suffered significant losses, both among the military and among the equipment, which forced him to leave important facilities along the entire front”, - the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said in a statement.

Since the beginning of the armed confrontation, the Azerbaijani army has destroyed 200 enemy tanks, 228 artillery mounts, grenade launchers and mortars, more than a hundred vehicles, 30 air defense systems, six observation posts, five ammunition depots, as well as one anti-aircraft missile system.

As evidence, the ministry published a video of the destruction of enemy facilities and equipment.

Earlier information about the losses of the Armenian side was denied in Yerevan. Prior to that, Armenia also said that a number of positions were lost, but the country is confident that it will be able to quickly restore them. The country stated that the weapons used by the enemy are taking the conflict to a new level: Yerevan will be ready to use wide-range weapons . In addition, it was previously noted that Russian volunteers arrived on the territory of Armenia, and Iran began an emergency transfer of tanks and artillery installations to the border of Azerbaijan and Armenia, stating that, if necessary, it would support the latter.

The armed conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh erupted last Sunday. The parties accused each other of breaking the peace. The countries declared mobilization and martial law, introduced a curfew. In three days , about three thousand soldiers were killed, and there are losses among civilians.