Posted 21 октября 2021,, 10:52
Published 21 октября 2021,, 10:52
Modified 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
Updated 24 декабря 2022,, 22:37
"Novye Izvestia" cites the document without revisions, but with some minor abbreviations. The access of visitors and employees to buildings, structures, structures (premises in them), in the territory in which the sale of goods, performance of work, provision of services is suspended, is suspended, including:
1) restaurants, cafes, canteens, buffets, bars, snack bars and other catering establishments, including in parks of culture and recreation, with the exception of:
- takeout service without citizens visiting the premises of such enterprises, as well as delivery of orders; - enterprises that provide catering services in hotels, hostels and other accommodation facilities to citizens living in these accommodation facilities, provided that there is no access to such premises for citizens who do not live in them;
- enterprises providing catering services (including canteens, canteens, cafes) for employees of organizations and individual entrepreneurs, provided that there is no access to such premises for citizens who are not employees;
2) objects of retail trade, with the exception of:
- pharmacies and pharmacy points;
- retail facilities in terms of the sale of food products and (or) non-food essential goods, determined by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated March 27, 2020 No. 762-r, provided that the share of such goods in the range, determined in the manner prescribed by the Department trade and services of 3 cities of Moscow, is at least 30%;
- objects of retail trade in terms of the sale of goods by remote means, including with the condition of delivery;
3) organizations, individual entrepreneurs providing personal services, with the exception of services without citizens visiting the premises of such enterprises;
4) beauty salons, beauty salons, spa salons, massage parlors, tanning salons, baths, saunas and other facilities where such services are provided;
5) sports and recreation centers, fitness clubs, swimming pools;
6) mass physical culture, sports events;
7) medical organizations for the provision of dental services, with the exception of diseases and conditions requiring the provision of dental care in an emergency or urgent form;
8) organizations, individual entrepreneurs carrying out leisure, entertainment, entertainment, advertising events, including in parks of culture and recreation, shopping centers, attractions, nightclubs, bars, discos, karaoke, bowling clubs, go-karting -centers, in other places of mass attendance of citizens, as well as game events, master classes, and other similar events with the full-time presence of citizens;
9) cultural, exhibition, educational events (including exhibition halls, libraries, lectures, trainings);
10) cinemas, concert halls, circuses, including for the purpose of holding rehearsals of creative teams without the participation of spectators;
11) children's playrooms, children's entertainment centers, children's day camps, other venues for similar events for minors, including in parks of culture and recreation, shopping and entertainment centers;
12) zoos, except for areas located in the open air.
The restrictions established by this clause do not apply to organizations whose activities cannot be limited in accordance with the decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 11, 2020 No. 316 "On determining the procedure for extending the validity of measures 4 to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Federation in connection with the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) ”.
At the same time, organizations and individual entrepreneurs have the right to maintain the presence in the relevant territories, in buildings, structures, structures (premises in them) of persons who ensure the protection and maintenance of these facilities, as well as the maintenance of processes that cannot be suspended taking into account their technological characteristics, persons ensuring the accrual and payment of wages.
Holidays are established for students of educational organizations providing preschool, primary general, basic general, secondary general education, additional education, sports training in the city of Moscow. At the same time, in educational organizations that provide preschool education, the functions and powers of the founders of which are carried out by the executive authorities of the city of Moscow, the work of duty groups is ensured.
The provision of state and other services in the premises of the authorities of the city of Moscow and state institutions of the city of Moscow (including multifunctional centers for the provision of public services in the territory of the city of Moscow, the multifunctional migration center of the city of Moscow) is suspended, with the exception of public services:
- on state registration of birth when organizing its provision in medical organizations carrying out medical activities in the city of Moscow, providing medical services for obstetrics and in the postpartum period;
- on state registration of divorce, if the date of state registration of divorce is set in the period from October 28, 2021 to November 7, 2021;
- on state registration of death.
At the same time, government and other services, the provision of which is possible in electronic form, are provided exclusively in electronic form. Failure to perform (untimely commission) during the specified period of actions necessary for the provision of state and other services 5 (implementation of state functions), including in the form of submission, signing, receipt of documents, cannot be the basis for refusal to provide state and other services (implementation state functions). The applicants do not lose the rights for the exercise of which they applied. The term for such actions, as well as the term for the provision of government and other services (implementation of government functions), shall be extended by 11 calendar days.
It is allowed to carry out, subject to the requirements established by the Office of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing in Moscow, the requirements for the use of QR codes and other requirements, as well as the availability of personal respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators) :
1) official events organized by the executive authorities;
2) events, the implementation of which is approved by the Office of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in the city of Moscow.
Visits to theaters and museums are allowed subject to compliance with previously established restrictions and requirements.
The restrictions established by the clauses of this decree do not apply to federal institutions of culture and health. At the same time, the federal government bodies exercising the functions and powers of their founders are recommended to make decisions similar to the decisions specified in paragraphs 40.1 - 40.5 of this decree.
Establish that from November 8, 2021 until the epidemiological situation improves:
- The Department of Transport and Development of Road and Transport Infrastructure of the City of Moscow, together with the Department of Information Technologies of the City of Moscow, the Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Moscow City Population and the Department of Healthcare of the City of Moscow, ensures the suspension of the possibility of using the transport application of social cards issued on the basis of decisions of the executive authorities of the city of Moscow (organizations authorized by them), for citizens over the age of 60, citizens with diseases, the list of which is determined by the Moscow City Health Department, with the exception of citizens who have suffered a coronavirus infection or received a vaccine.
The validity of the tickets is extended when the passenger applies to the State Unitary Enterprise of the city of Moscow “Moscow Order of Lenin and the Order of the Red Banner of Labor, Moscow Metro named after V.I. Lenin ", the State Unitary Enterprise of the city of Moscow" Mosgortrans "for the corresponding number of suspended days in the month in which the passenger applied for a ticket extension, or the month following it.
- The possibility of resuming the use of the transport application for preferential and free travel of the transport application of social cards issued on the basis of decisions of the executive authorities of the city of Moscow (organizations authorized by them), previously suspended in accordance with this decree, is established, provided that there is information about receipt by a citizen of the first component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine against coronavirus infection caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which has passed state registration in the Russian Federation, or that the citizen has suffered a coronavirus infection and no more than 6 calendar months have passed since the date of his recovery.
The procedure for suspending and renewing the possibility of using the transport application for preferential and free travel of social cards issued on the basis of decisions of the executive authorities of the city of Moscow (organizations authorized by them) is established by the Department of Information Technologies of the city of Moscow.
- Establish that from November 8, 2021 until the epidemiological situation improves:
Citizens can visit concert, entertainment, 7 cultural, entertainment, educational, sports events with the simultaneous presence of more than 500 people, provided that organizations, individual entrepreneurs comply with the requirements for the use of QR codes and other requirements established by paragraph 23 of this decree, as well as the availability of visitors respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators)...