The war declared on everything Western in response to anti-Russian sanctions is acquiring comical features. Yamal Governor Dmitry Artyukhov decided to replace the borrowed word "manager" in the documents with the Russian word "managing director". It is not clear what effect the “specific governor” wanted to achieve, but the orders of such a high boss will undoubtedly rush to fulfill his subordinates. In connection with this incident, bloggers decided to tell the unlucky governor what other words should be corrected. And, the funny thing is, the very name of his position also falls under this ridiculous campaign.
- And there are also words: politics, inflation and default, from which Artyukhov will have to wean the electorate. Ah here is, still and “electorate.
- Will the word fake be excluded?
- Let the parachute and the balcony try to replace it!
- Has he already moved to the Lada Granta from a BMW / Mercedes?
- Even the word "governor" is borrowed. I wonder what he then proposes to call himself?
- Rename the Governor to the Watcher, and the bra to the tit support! Instruction to bring to all reindeer breeders of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District!!!
- Let's go straight through this document:
It would be nice to convert all this into Nenets or other Ural, Turkic or, in extreme cases, Finno-Ugric and Slavic analogues (substitutes?). But it is desirable to avoid Ukrainian and Polish connotations. Yes, the task of the governor (viceroy?) of the Yamalo-Nenets district is not an easy one, but, on the other hand, there is something to do for a long time to come.