As reported on the website of the Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the Samara region, the children were admitted to the hospital yesterday, August 19. They complained about the deterioration of health after visiting the pool, where one of the victims was celebrating his birthday.
According to preliminary information, the reason for the hospitalization of the children was inhalation poisoning with an unknown substance. The condition of the victims is assessed as satisfactory.
Meanwhile, investigators and prosecutors are conducting investigations into the incident.