10 uncomfortable questions about vaccination: why YouTube deleted the video of Mikhail Aleksanyants
A few days ago, a new video of the Magic of Reality channel was removed from the YouTube platform and dedicated to vaccination, entitled “What's Wrong with the Covid-19 Vaccine?” In it, the author does not state anything, but asks 10 questions, formulating key public fears on this occasion.
At the same time, Mikhail Aleksanyants also invited specialists to respond and give answers - precisely for this purpose, according to him, this video was created.
The blogger placed these issues at the disposal of Novye Izvestia.
YouTube removed his new vaccine video the day after it was uploaded. Note that in general, many now suffer from censorship in YouTube: videos fall into the “shadow ban”, the number of views is underestimated, comments disappear, etc.
“ I do not consider myself to be either“ anti-vaccinators ”or“ vaccinators”. I just want to understand the truth. And I invite experts to competently answer these questions. I gathered the fears of society, something that bothers us all. They want to impose compulsory, compulsory vaccination on us, they intend to fine us for refusing. And, of course, everyone has questions. And so I gathered them.
And by the way, I did not take any mystical things, reptilians, etc. Really took adequate, sane questions, just formulated them. If they have errors, if I misunderstand something, I am glad to part with my illusions. Come to the interview and develop them. That's what the message of the video was.
... Due to the fact that the video was deleted, we have to conclude that these issues, apparently, should not be in public discourse.
Although, I repeat, the goal was just to raise public debate about the vaccine, about the pressing issues that now concern everyone. I am open to dialogue. I understand that if the video was blocked by YouTube, the scientists themselves are not to blame.
I am ready for a friendly conversation with people who can really give sane answers, links to documents and studies. I will be happy to change my mind and agree that we live in a more or less adequate world and we are not threatened even with vaccines , ”commented Mikhail Aleksanyants, creator of the YouTube channel“ The Magic of Reality ”.
" The wording was standard: the video was removed" for violation of community rules. " I wrote an appeal, read all the rules, of course, in the most detailed way. I studied all the links that they give there. I did not find a single suitable rule that could violate this video.
The only thing, which I suspect is more or less possible to attribute here, is this: in the “Dangerous Content” section there is a subsection that indicates drug advertising and something like that. And, perhaps, they considered that such, from their point of view, “anti-advertising” vaccination is something that can be dangerous for society. That is - all this is as if in the “opposite direction”, because I do not advertise dangerous drugs, but, it turns out, advertise a useful thing. This is the only thing that at least somehow I can logically connect.
At the same time, as you know, in YouTube there are a huge number of videos about vaccines - for, against, anti-vaccination, some wildest conspiracy theories, all this is in trends, has millions of views ... But for some reason, it was decided to delete my video. Although, as you remember, if you managed to watch it - and if you didn’t have time, look in the telegram — I do not say anything in it. At all.
The video consists of ten questions. I build each question on the basis of data and facts that I found in some open sources, I refer to them. In the description of the video - a whole sheet of links to materials. And I ask you to comment on these questions of a specialist. At the beginning and at the end of the video, I urge the experts who understand this topic to respond and come to me for an interview. In fact, this video is an open letter to scientists who could answer these questions , ”said Mikhail Aleksanyants .
The author of the channel “Magic of Reality” provided questions from a deleted video to the “Novye Izvestia”.
We publish them and, of course, we ask the specialists of the region to respond.
1. How can you create a vaccine against a constantly mutating RNA virus? RNA viruses mutate rapidly. Vaccines are being developed for a long time. The use of the vaccine also takes time. Therefore, while the vaccine will be invented and applied to the entire population, will the virus have time to mutate, making the vaccine ineffective?
2. Why is coercive universal vaccination necessary? Vaccinated people cannot get infected - therefore, people can not get vaccinated and be a threat only to themselves, but not to others.
3. Suppose I agreed to a vaccination (from covid-19). How do I understand what exactly they inject me? It is not clear what the vaccine consists of. Even if you know what the vaccine consists of, it is not clear how all the components in the complex will affect a person.
4. Why are vaccine manufacturers not responsible for vaccines? In the US, the state, and not the vaccine manufacturers, compensates for the damage caused by vaccines (by court order). In Russia, “a citizen recognized as disabled due to a post-vaccination complication is entitled to receive a monthly monetary compensation of 1,000 rubles.” And if you have died - you are supposed to pay 30,000 rubles once.
5. Long-term consequences. The vaccine is checked for complications within 5 days. If complications arose on the 6th day - this is no longer considered complications from the vaccine.
6. Why are there no vaccines from previous coronaviruses? Of the 35 vaccines developed, 4 were tested on ferrets, receiving a positive result. But re-infection led to their death. This has been called the "enhanced immune response." There is no disclosure or explanation for this yet.
7. Why are vaccines not tested against placebo? (double-blind study) The only study of this kind was the BCG vaccine (“Chingleput Research”), which showed the vaccine's negative effectiveness — unvaccinated children were less sick than vaccinated ones. No conclusions and explanations followed.
8. Why, then, is there an epidemic of tuberculosis in Russia? (despite the fact that we are all vaccinated) According to statistics, countries where the vaccine is required have more cases per share of the population. Direct or inverse correlation is not proven.
9. How can a vaccine that was developed in an impossibly short time be enforced? “With a constant virus, even an estimate of one and a half years is a very optimistic period ...”, “... everything should be obtained the first time, but it never happens” (Ilya Yasny, expert at Big Farm).
10. “mRNA vaccine” or “gone” Bill Gates? The introduced mRNA vaccine will contribute to the production of pathogen proteins during the year. There is still no vaccine created using this technology on the market - the vaccine from covid-19 will be the first. “We never created a new vaccine in less than 5 years. But it is urgent. It should be used by 7 billion people ”(Bill Gates).
Also, Mikhail Aleksanyants handed over to Novye Izvestia links to materials and documents mentioned in his video removed from YouTube: